- 220.00 - 240.00 USD ($)
- Other Antifungal preparations
- 50 mg vial
- IV Infusion
- Unopened vials of lyophilized material are to be stored at temperatures up to 25C. The reconstituted product concentrate may be stored for up to 24 hours at 2-8 C.
- 2 Years
Amphotericin B50 mg/vial Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
IndicationsAmphotericin B is indicated for the following:
Empirical therapy for presumed fungal infection in febrile, neutropenic patients.
Treatment of Cryptococcal Meningitis in HIV infected patients
Treatment of patients with Aspergillus species, Candida species and/or Cryptococcus species infections refractory to amphotericin B deoxycholate, or in patients where renal impairment or unacceptable toxicity precludes the use of amphotericin B deoxycholate.
Treatment of visceral leishmaniasis. In immunocompromised patients with visceral leishmaniasis treated with Amphotericin B, relapse rates were high following initial clearance of parasites
Therapeutic ClassOther Antifungal preparations
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 50 mg/vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B No. S-101, Dream Heights, Nr. Jama Masjid Dungra, Dungra Ct, Pardi, Gujarat, 396191, India